Tuesday 9 September 2014

Primark Home Haul / Uni Room Sneak Peak! ♡


  Hey guys!

 Yesterday I went into Primark on my way back from work to see the A/W clothes they had in and made the mistake of just 'browsing' the homeware section, then ended up leaving with 3 bags! Primark homeware is a good price in the first place but as people are leaving for uni and they have their home event, it's even cheaper!

Here is a few things that I picked up for my room at uni (which is slowly coming together, full post coming soon!) 


Rose Fairy Lights - £4.90
White Textured Pillows - £4.90
Heart Pillow - £2
Ramones Pillow - £4/5 I think.. this one is old and not available anymore 




Cream XL Throw - £4.90
Just thought I'd leave a little note that this throw is absolutely AMAZING. It's so soft I just want to curl up in it all day! It's perfect for at night when it's a bit colder but it will be hell trying to get out of it and up for uni/work... 

Super excited that I have a FIREPLACE!? Ultimate dream feature
 Fairy Lights - £3.00
Bunting - £1 Sale Last Summer





Laundry Bag - £2.30


Even though this isn't a home item, I thought i'd throw it in too because it's amazing!!! It's for when I'm walking to uni in the morning and it's actually really good quality because it's one with the metal on the inside, and only £3 ♡

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul even if it was a small one. Also having a little sneak peek of my new flat! I've only got my rug to move in then I'm all done and the post will be waiting! Until then if you'd like to know where anything else is from just leave a comment ♡

Thanks lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. this makes me want to move to a new place again haha. did the same last yeah and I also got super excited at primark haha x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I feel the same when I see other peoples interior posts! It gets me all excited, especially when it's things from primark that are so cheap I can change it all the time! xo

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! details on my blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! I'll do it today or tommorrow xo

      Delete